Finding a home to rent

Providing affordable homes for local people.


We offer affordable homes to people living in our rural communities with a housing need, many of our properties are subject to a Section 106 Planning Agreement which is entered into with local authorities and ensures that we provide housing for local people. This will normally restrict our properties to an applicant who:

  • Lives in the village
  • Works in the village
  • Previously lived in the village
  • Has close relatives in the village or parish.

Take a look at our Allocations Policy.

Renting from us gives you a choice

The Association advertises the majority of properties with the local authority through a choice based lettings scheme.

Select the local authority area you want to live in and click GO to start the process:


Register of Interest

The Association does not hold a waiting list but does keep a register of interest to enable us to record details of people who are interested in our properties and relevant information should we need to contact you.

If you are interested in being placed on this register please complete our Register of Interest form.

You must ensure you register with your Local Authority as well to avoid missing out on a new home.