Are you having problems with condensation? It mainly appears during cold weather when there’s a lot of moisture in the air and can lead to damp and mould if it’s not tackled. Try these simple steps to prevent it:
Dry clothes outside if possible.
- Put lids on saucepans.
- Use cooker hoods and extractor fans.
- Keep furniture away from walls so the air can circulate.
- Don’t block vents or extractor fans.
- Keep your home reasonably warm.
- Keep bathroom and kitchen doors closed when washing or cooking.
If mould does occur, wash it with a mixture of 1 part bleach to 3 parts water or buy a fungicidal wash.