Extreme Weather Conditions
Due to weather conditions the office will close at 4pm today (1/3/18). Emergency calls can be reported in the usual way - because of the high volume of calls you may experience a delay in your call being answered, we do apologise for this. Also, please bear in mind that the Contractors have had an influx of emergency calls today and are prioritising vulnerable residents, in addition finding some areas difficult to get to. Responses could be further delayed due to the changing weather conditions. Please bear with us at this time, we are trying to do all we can.
What you can do if you are experiencing heating problems:-
- If you have, temporary heating, fan heaters, please use these until we can get out to you.
- Ask a relative or neighbour if they have any temporary heating you can borrow.
- Stay with a relative or neighbour until your heating is repairs.
- Keep all doors closed and stay in one room.
- Keep wrapped up and drink hot fluids.
We apologise for any inconvenience, we are working with our Contractors to resolve emergency repairs as soon as possible.