Introducing Aaron Services
We're pleased to announce that from 1 April 2023, Aaron Services will be our renewable technologies and solid fuel contractor.
They will be responsible for carrying out the following:
- Repair and annual servicing of air source heat pumps and ground source heat pumps.
- Repair and annual servicing of solid fuel heating systems.
- Repair and maintenance of pressurised cylinders.
- Repair and maintenance of solar panels.
- Repair and maintenance of heat recovery units.
- Repair and maintenance of rainwater harvesting units.
- Installation of new renewable heating installations where required.
Why Aaron Services?
We’ve chosen Aaron Services following a thorough procurement exercise. As well as having lots of experience and an established team, they share our values around customer service, sustainability, and trying to give back to the communities we serve.
We’re looking forward to working with the team at Aaron Services to deliver an efficient service for our residents.
Thank you to Garry Hamilton
This means we’re saying goodbye to Garry Hamilton Ltd, who has been our renewables contractor for the last nine years. They have provided a great service and wish them well.
What happens next?
All processes regarding appointment for repairs and servicing will remain the same.
- Please contact our customer care team to report a repair.
- We will raise a job with Aaron Services, who will then contact you to arrange to visit your home.
- When your renewable heating system is due for a service, Aaron Service will be in touch with you.
What to expect if Aaron Services visit your home
- The Aaron Services team will follow our updated Contractor Code of Conduct.
- If the Aaron team come to your home, they will wear branded uniforms and show you their Aaron Services ID card.